Header Ads

Happy New Year 2018 Quotes: Inspirational, WhatsApp Statuses, Wishes

 
To my awesome friend; thank you for fun, and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let's keep that tradition going in the upcoming year.
 May this New Year 2018 bring newly found prosperity, love, Peace, happiness and delight in your life, And Your Beloved. Wish you Happy New Year!
 May the light of success & Achievement always shine on you the year & ever after Happy Brand New Year 2018
 
 “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley

Happy New Year Famous Quotes & SMS  👳 😊

Every New Year wishes I have ever made came true when I met you. Thank you, sweetheart. Happy New Year with love
Years come n go,but this year I specially wish Years come n go,but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 👌😥
 
 For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.
New Year's Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive. 👿
Years come, and Years go, but our friendship has stood the test of time, wishing you the best in this upcoming year.

Read More Famous Quotes of New Year 2018 💘  🔜

Happy New Year 2018 Motivational Quotes 👇👇👇 

“It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”
 “You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.”
One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.
Happy New Year 2018 Positive Quotes 
I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.💆
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
Happy New Year 2018 Positive Quotes 
You have been tough on the rough year 2017 proved to be. Wishing you a smoother 2018. Happy New Year! 💃

Happy New Year Wishes for Lover  💕 

You filled up the chapters of life in 2017 with pages of love and hope you continue doing the same in 2018.
A wonderful start of another beautiful year would not have been possible with out your love and support. Thanks for always showering your care on me, my sweetheart. Happy New year.
Latest New Year Quotes 2018 
I love you more today than I did in the years gone by, but not as much as I will in the years ahead. Happy New Year 2018!
You have given me everything in 2017 to see me happy and smiling and I know 2018 will become more beautiful and joyous with you on my side.
There have quite a few times in 2017 when I gave you pain and made you sad because of my attitude. But I promise I will fill up 2018 with moments of happiness and pleasure.

No comments