Header Ads

A Question From Miss World Manushi Chillar For Virat Kohli

If India needs to tell the tale of two youths of country who are representing the country on a global platform in the present scenario, then Virat Kohli and Manushi Chillar will be in the top position.

Both of the celebrities met each other at an event in the national capital on Thursday, and there at award show the newly crowned Miss World Manushi Chillad had a question for Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli.

Virat Kohli and Manushi Chillar

At the event, the 20-year-old from Haryana, who is a medical student, asked Kohli, "You are one of the best batsmen in the world today. You have been such an inspiration and you have really given a lot to the society. But there are  lot of young people who draw inspiration from you. How would like to give back, especially to children in the field of cricket?"

Indian Skipper Virat Kohli replied as "What's very important to understand is, when you do what you do, and you express yourself on the field, it has to be genuine, it has to be from the heart. Otherwise, people find out that you are trying to pretend and they can never connect to you. I have never tried to be anyone else. I have always been myself. I have always mentioned people had a lot of issues with how I was, how I conducted myself. I never had problems with that. The moment I started to think that I need to change, is the only time that I changed."

Kohli and Manushi

"I am a typical Delhi boy at heart. Wherever I might be in life, I always remember where I come from and what I have gone through to be where I am. That never goes away from me," he said.

No comments